If you are a business owner who doesn’t have time or staff resources to dedicate to researching and understanding the federal regulations and processes associated with preparing an application to participate in the 8(a) Program, then let us help you with what do best – get your company certified.
Our 8(a) application preparation service includes the following:
- A checklist identifying the data and documentation specific to you and your firm to help you assemble the required personal and business documents needed to support your 8(a) application.
- Assistance with and editing of required templates and application forms, including data entry for required electronic forms.
- Assistance with and editing of drafts of the written narratives required to demonstrate that you are economically disadvantaged, and socially disadvantaged (if required).
- Assistance with the preparation of documents and written materials to address unique circumstances.
- Thorough review of every document and all financial statements to identify and remedy any potential problems.
- Assembly of your final 8(a) application to ensure that it meets SBA guidelines. Our applications are formatted and assembled in professional manner and are consistent with SBA’s expressed preferences for application submission.
- Assistance with responding to SBA inquiries and requests following application submission.
Not sure you’re eligible? Don’t worry. Before you spend your time and money pursuing 8(a) certification, we will conduct a thorough interview and pre-screening of your circumstances to determine the potential eligibility of you and your firm.
Your first step to 8(a) certification begins now by calling our retired SBA experts at 800-490-9530.